DIY Sourdough - The Beginner's Guide to Crafting Starters, Bread, Snacks, and More
Author(s): John Moody; Jessica Moody
Your helping hand for adding simple, homemade, whole grain sourdough to your weekly schedule
Real life is busy enough without having social media-worthy sourdough on your to-do list. But if your goal is to make simple, nourishing, and delicious whole grain sourdough for your whole family, then DIY Sourdough is your one-stop beginner's guide. Coverage includes:
- Simple sourdough recipes for breads, snacks, and more
- The secrets to consistent results
- Tips and tricks for homemade sourdough, including flour buying, home milling, and sourdough starter
- Homemade bread scheduling options, including split-day sourdough recipes for making sourdough an easy part of your weekly routine.
DIY Sourdough is your personal guide to getting started with sourdough. It gives you a helping hand to succeed and offers a simple time-saving approach to make nourishing and delicious sourdough that fits into a hectic lifestyle.
The Moody family has been making traditional foods, including fine-tuning sourdough recipes and making sourdough with grains, for over a decade. John Moody is author of The Elderberry Book, the founder of Whole Life Services and Whole Life Buying Club, and the former executive director of the Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund. Involved with farming, food, and homesteading, the Moody family of two old-timers and five rambunctious kids farms and homesteads on 35 acres in Kentucky.
- : 9780865719200
- : New Society Publishers, Limited
- : New Society Publishers
- : 0.29
- : August 2020
- : .9 Centimeters X 19.1 Centimeters X 22.9 Centimeters
- : books
- : Paperback
- : 104