Feng Shui for Dummies - 2nd Ed.
Author(s): David Daniel Kennedy; Lin Yun (Foreword by)
Benefit from the ancient Chinese art of Feng Shui
Take a look around you. What do you see? Whether or not you're aware of it, your environment profoundly affects your health, wealth, family life, relationship, and yes, even your destiny.
Feng Shui (pronounced fung shway), which means wind water, is the ancient Chinese study of harmony and energy flow between you and your physical surroundings. Now, Feng Shui For Dummies, 2nd Edition shows you how you can apply Feng Shui principles to your home (inside and out) and workplace (from window office to cubicle) in order to achieve a better life.
- Principles are explained in an easy-to-understand language
- Practical tips show you how to incorporate the traditions of Feng Shui to your everyday life
- Before-and-after illustrations and full-color photos of real-life Feng Shui makeovers in an all-new 8-page color insert
Free of technical jargon and brimming with practical tips and advice, Feng Shui For Dummies shows you how to feel and access the energy of your environment and create harmony and happiness in your life.
Feng Shui For Dummies (9781119643166) was previously published as Feng Shui For Dummies (9780470769324). While this version features a new Dummies cover and design, the content is the same as the prior release and should not be considered a new or updated product.
- : 9781119643166
- : John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
- : For Dummies
- : 0.58967
- : September 2019
- : 2.54 Centimeters X 18.54 Centimeters X 23.37 Centimeters
- : books
- : Paperback
- : 448