How to Embroider Almost Everything: A Sourcebook of 400 Modern Motifs + Easy Stitch Tutorials-Learn to Draw with Thread!
Author(s): Wendi Gratz
How to Embroider Almost Everything is an inspiring, fun, and sophisticated collection of 500+ stitch motifs from embroidery designer Wendi Gratz that offers a fresh new take on embroidery.
- Get a detailed checklist of everything you'll need to embark on your stitch journey: threads, needles, fabric, and more.
- Find step-by-step tutorials for essential stitches and other techniques for creating the motifs, plus answers to common questions and invaluable tips and tricks.
- Explore an amazing 500+ modern motifs for almost everything, including people and pets, trees and flowers, everyday objects, food, home, and more. Either re-create the motifs exactly as shown using the accompanying templates and stitch guides, or give them your own creative spin by changing details and colors to suit your own style.
How to Embroider Almost Everything helps you take your first steps to embroidering to your heart's content and creating beautiful drawings with needle and thread
Each book in the Almost Everything series offers readers a fun, comprehensive, and charmingly illustrated visual directory of ideas to inspire skill building in their creative endeavors.
- : 9781631597893
- : Quarto Publishing Group USA
- : Quarry Books
- : 0.548847
- : December 2019
- : ---length:- '11'width:- '8.5'units:- Inches
- : books
- : Paperback
- : 128