The Gardeners Book of Patterns
Author(s): WALLINGTON. JACK
Fully endorsed by the Royal Horticultural Society, a practical reference that will help readers to create mood, proportion and scale in the garden.
• Packed with inspiring photographs of gardens, borders and features, this book provides a wealth of ideas for adapting schemes to fit the area being planted.
• Includes patterns for 'natural' designs as well as more formal approaches.
• TOPICS COVERED: Plants with Pattern: Leaf Shape and Texture; Patterns in Garden Layouts: Symmetrical and Formal; Patterns using Plants: Borders and Bedding; Patterns in Landscape
- : 9780500023273
- : Thames & Hudson, Limited
- : Thames & Hudson Ltd
- : March 2020
- : ---length:- '24.6'width:- '19'units:- Centimeters
- : books
- : Hardback
- : 224