Great Myths of Personality
Author(s): M. Brent Donnellan; Richard E. Lucas
Great Myths of Personality teaches critical thinking skills and key concepts of personality psychology through the discussion of popular myths and misconceptions.
- Provides a thorough look at contemporary myths and misconceptions, such as: Does birth order affect personality? Are personality tests an accurate way to measure personality? Do romantic partners need similar personalities for relationship success?
- Introduces concepts of personality psychology in an accessible and engaging manner
- Focuses on current debates and controversies in the field with references to the latest research and scientific literature
- : 9781118521359
- : John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
- : Wiley-Blackwell
- : 0.430913
- : February 2021
- : 1.52 Centimeters X 14.99 Centimeters X 22.35 Centimeters
- : books
- : Paperback
- : 272