Experience USA 1
Author(s): Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely PlanetExperience USAis your passport to majestic nature, epic journeys, cultural powerhouses and out-of-this-world experiences. We take readers on a journey through sprawling cities, small towns, great plains, snow-capped mountains and redwood forests. Go road-tripping down the Pacific Coast Highway, learn how to spy a bear in the wild, discover where to find the USA's best Chinatowns, and more.
This new part-pictorial, part-guidebook is built around themes that introduce the reader to the heart of the USA. This photo-rich, hardback guide is packed with practical trip-planning tips and information on the most authentic local sights and activities. It's perfect for seasoned travelers looking to discover something new or previously undiscovered.
- Includes over 90 experiencesstretching across the USA
- Multiple ways to navigate the book- thematically, geographically, or by interest
- Hundreds of stunning photoson gloss paper stock
Lonely Planet Experience USAis presented across five themes:
- Big & bold:Majestic nature, epic journeys & cultural powerhouses
- Americanarama:Cars, bourbon, barbecue & the american spirit
- Melting pot:A multicultural blend of irresistible cuisine, music & customs
- Innovation & creation:World-famous arts, music & culture
- Surprising experiences:The underrated, unexpected & downright mysterious
Get to the heart of the USA and begin your journey now!
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Experience USAcovers both top sights and roads less travelled and is the perfect place to start getting inspired and mapping out an itinerary for an upcoming trip.
Once you've decided where you're headed in the USA, check out the relevant Lonely Planet USA destination travel guides for even more detailed itinerary planning.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, on mobile, video and in 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
Written byMark Andrew, Amy Balfour, Sarah Baxter, Andrew Bender, Sara Benson, Alison Bing, Paul Bloomfield, Nate Cavalieri, Garth Cartwright, Lisa Dunford, Bailey Freeman, David Gorvett, Tom Hall, Alexander Howard, Lauren Keith, Leah Koenig, Mariella Krause, Alex Leviton, Emily Matchar, Joe Minihane, Tim Moore, Wayne Murphy, Sarah Maslin Nir, Trisha Ping, Christopher Pitts, Andrea Sachs, Brendan Sainsbury, Simon Sellars, Adam Skolnick, Regis St Louis, Marcel Theroux and Karla Zimmerman.
- : 9781787013322
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : 1.34808
- : March 2018
- : ---length:- '8.11'width:- '10.51'units:- Inches
- : books
- : Hardback
- : 316